Monkey with a Laptop


:: Monkey with a Laptop ::

I am a genetically-augmented, highly intelligent Yellow Baboon. In 2003 I escaped from a secret military facility in New Mexico. I lifted this laptop on the way out.
:: welcome to Monkey with a Laptop :: bloghome | contact | messageboard | track the monkey | baboon pics | check out my species ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: boundary waters media [>]
:: IDA [>]
:: Ghostkeeper [>]
:: scfb [>]
:: Dream Within A Dream [>]
:: GagBlog[>]

:: 11/03/2003 ::

For anybody who read my last post and followed the city link. I am serious. I have been in Bald Knob Arkansas for nearly a week now. They have no shame. I understand there is a history to the name...but c'mon! You need to move with the times. If your name was Big Dump, Arkansas or Rancid Twat, Iowa or even Shitty Shit Shit Pond Scum Sack Sucker, Nebraska...even if these names were derived from Native American (or in the case of Bald Knob, from the European who "discovered" the area). You'd change it!

And yet here I sit. Staring daily at signs, websites etc with BALD KNOB in big, bold , blaring letters. Blad Knob Lake. Bald Knob Construction. Bald Knob Assembly of God. And DRIPPING SPRINGS!!! Dripping Springs road in Bald Knob Arkansas. I swear on spooky nature of your Sape God! I'm not making any of this up! It's all here. If I had the physiology to laugh I would. Unfortunately my "laughter" sounds like howls of pain from somebody pulling my pancreas out through my anus with two bowling balls and a bent tetherball pole fused together into a giant pair of tongs.

I know I should move on. Time is slipping away. I need to hit the Gulf of Mexico before winter truly sets in. But being in this town is like looking at a train wreck, or a REALLY REALLY fat guy in a thong...no matter how much you want to peel your eyes away, you can't!

Here's another chance to see that I am not lying. Bald Knob, AR Chamber of Commerce
:: Eric Peter Schwartz 11:06 AM [+] comment on runko's post ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?