Monkey with a Laptop


:: Monkey with a Laptop ::

I am a genetically-augmented, highly intelligent Yellow Baboon. In 2003 I escaped from a secret military facility in New Mexico. I lifted this laptop on the way out.
:: welcome to Monkey with a Laptop :: bloghome | contact | messageboard | track the monkey | baboon pics | check out my species ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: boundary waters media [>]
:: IDA [>]
:: Ghostkeeper [>]
:: scfb [>]
:: Dream Within A Dream [>]
:: GagBlog[>]

:: 5/23/2003 ::

What can I say? I'm sorry. But cut me some slack. I have been able to rest and plot my next move.

Time here on the ranch has been really smooth. With the exception of last Tuesday when a realtor showed up with two potential customers. I managed to avoid them but it was a little too close and I realized that it will soon be time to move on. Their visit did clue me in to an important piece of information that I can use to my advantage. Part of the deal for this house is that it comes with a Toro Workman mid duty. Just to give you some idea, go here. After the buyers left I went out to the barn. It's there. And it's got a full tank of gas. Plus it's got room for supplies.

When it's time to go...this monkey will be riding a Toro!

I have discovered a champion for Baboons. Dr. Robert Sapolsky at Standford. He has done a lot of research on Baboons and has been quoted as saying Baboons are smarter than chimps. IN YOUR FACE YOU PEOPLE CLOTHES WEARING PUDS!! FUCK Y'ALL!! I have considered heading west to find him.

Another possibility is heading up north into Wyoming or the Dakotas. I only have a short window to make my decision. I don't know how much longer I can stay here. I expect to leave this weekend.

I will keep you more up to date than I have been. Sorry Polyglot.
runko
:: Eric Peter Schwartz 1:19 PM [+] comment on runko's post ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?