Monkey with a Laptop


:: Monkey with a Laptop ::

I am a genetically-augmented, highly intelligent Yellow Baboon. In 2003 I escaped from a secret military facility in New Mexico. I lifted this laptop on the way out.
:: welcome to Monkey with a Laptop :: bloghome | contact | messageboard | track the monkey | baboon pics | check out my species ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: boundary waters media [>]
:: IDA [>]
:: Ghostkeeper [>]
:: scfb [>]
:: Dream Within A Dream [>]
:: GagBlog[>]

:: 5/12/2003 ::

I know it has been a few days since I wrote, which I'm certain concerned you as the last thing I said is that I was going to make a run for it.

I did make a run for it. And I am alive. There are two major industries in Winston, cattle ranching and the mining of Zeolites. Zeolites are volcanic ash that has been pressed into rocks, from what I can tell. The Diamond Bar is frequented by drivers hauling zeolite. On Friday morning I "hitched a ride" with one of the trucks. The driver followed Interstate 25 north to Santa Fe and I dropped out at a truck stop there. I walked, ran and grabbed cars where I could. I have been following the Rio Grande North to Colorado, which brings me dangerously close to Los Alamos, but It's the best way for me to travel.

I am currently hunkered down in Espanola, NM. I am a half day's walk south of the fork where the Rio Grande and the Chama rivers meet and flow south. If I manage to find transportation, I could easily be in Colorado by tomorrow night.

I have, so far, no had any near misses with the military, or actually with any sapes. None of you seem to pay that much attention. Maybe it's just how beautiful the landscape is here or the fact that the sapes I have seen are too busy listening to their radios, but I haven't even been looked at funny.

Well, I need to pack up and go. I have become fascinated with cheeseburgers and sapes leave a lot of cheeseburgers behind. Man, if you only new how good these things were. If these were ever fed to my unaugemented brothers, they would kill you for more. Enjoy them. They sure beat the shit out of grubs and ants.

Wish me luck.
:: Eric Peter Schwartz 10:11 AM [+] comment on runko's post ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?