Monkey with a Laptop


:: Monkey with a Laptop ::

I am a genetically-augmented, highly intelligent Yellow Baboon. In 2003 I escaped from a secret military facility in New Mexico. I lifted this laptop on the way out.
:: welcome to Monkey with a Laptop :: bloghome | contact | messageboard | track the monkey | baboon pics | check out my species ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: boundary waters media [>]
:: IDA [>]
:: Ghostkeeper [>]
:: scfb [>]
:: Dream Within A Dream [>]
:: GagBlog[>]

:: 5/05/2003 ::

I have been on the run for two days now. This is the first chance I have had to try to communicate with the outside world. I have escaped from a secret military facility in New Mexico. While government procedures have increased my intelligence and given me the ability to write, I still cannot speak. I will never be able to blend into human society. To most who see me I am still a bare-ass Yellow Baboon. I'd kill for some pants. One of the down sides of genetically increased intelligence is shame. I feel a little safer now that I am 2 days away from the facility. I even had time to toss a little crap around this morning. (What can I say...I am still a baboon. Dung flinging is fun. Genetic augmentation can't change that.) I actually think humans would generally be happier if they tossed their own waste. I'll write my congress man or woman about that.

I have taken the name Runko. It feels good in my head. I like the sound of it. Runko. Plus it's a shitload better than what they called me back at the Facility: Mr. Gibblets. Anyhoo, it's time to power down this sweet-ass, four finger/opposable thumb discount laptop and hit the road. I am heading north to Colorado. I won't feel completely safe until I am out of New Mexico.


:: Eric Peter Schwartz 4:20 PM [+] comment on runko's post ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?